Issy is my husbands 1st cousin, was a Bridesmaid at our Wedding and is also now one of my close friends and next door neighbour so you can imagine how excited I was to be asked to photograph their Wedding Day! The Wedding took place on the family farm in Stoke By Clare, on a beautiful sunny day late in May, and although I may be biased, it was one of the best weddings I have every had to pleasure to photograph and attend! I had so much fun even though I was working all day, I laughed, I shed a tear or two ( particularly when Issy got a bit tearful during her Wedding vows, and also during Issy’s Fathers’ speech), and once the camera was put away, I danced the night away. LOVED IT! Issy and Andy and the whole family made both myself and my second shooter Ros, so welcome and they were so easy to photograph. Issy looked absolutely stunning and Andy made a very handsome Groom. Thank you both so much for inviting me to play a part in your Wedding!
I thought rather than blogging the images, I would do a slideshow instead, so grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy! Issy and Andy’s Wedding Day! xx
Thanks to Ros for being a fantastic Second Shooter on the day and for taking some beautiful images.
Some of Issy and Andy’s Wedding Suppliers are as follows:
- Tipi – Events under Canvas
- Catering- The Paella and Tapas Company
- Cake – Vicki Murray Cakes and Pastries – tel: 07778 793102
- Flowers – Blooming Lovely, Haverhill
- Make up – Dani Rose
- Hair – Kelly Rayner, D:Fine Hair and Beauty, Clare
- Music- LJ and The Dukes, Alive Network
- Suits- Anthony Formal Wear
- Wedding Dress- Elliot Clare
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Monsoon